Software Development Proposal with Template
What is a software development proposal?
It is a type of proposal prepared by software developers who want their clients to know about the developing services they provide. The basic objective of using the software development proposal is to convey the message of the software developer to those who want to get the software. In order to make the purpose of communication fulfilled, keep the proposal simple and easy to understand.
What are the benefits of the proposal?
The key benefits that can be availed by making use of software development proposal are:
- If you have a software development company, you can use the proposal not only to offer your services but also to introduce your clients to your company. Moreover, a proposal is a great way to communicate your company’s expertise in the field of software development.
- The proposal enables the person to describe the process in which the software of clients is prepared. Your clients may have many misunderstandings about the process used by your company in many software. You can use the proposal to clear those misunderstandings.
- The software development proposal is an effective document that defines the deliverables of the company in an effective manner.
- The software developer can also easily tell the cost and the fee of software development by the use of a proposal.
How to write a good proposal?
The proposal should always be to the point and brief. The proposal only provides very basic information about the company presenting it. If the client accepts the proposal, he will ask the company for some samples where the client can be a little comprehensive in terms of showing and explaining the previous work. The proposal should not be lengthy.
However, it should contain the details needed by your clients to make the decision of accepting or rejecting the proposal.
- The proposal should be started with the title of the project. After the title, including the table of contents. The table of contents includes all the major sections of the proposal. Moreover, it makes it easier for your client to read the proposal.
- The next part of the proposal should be the section of an executive summary. In this section, the entire proposal is summarized. People can read the summary in order to get a quick idea about the proposal.
- The changes that will be brought into the project later can be mentioned in the proposal. Also, mention the name of a person who is authorized to bring changes in software development.
- Mention the complete timeline of the project you want to work on. The starting and ending date of software development should be stated. Also, tell the reader the end product will be delivered to him.
- Write the names of all the people who will be working on the project. This introduces your software development team to your clients. Also, give their contact details so that the client can contact them for further inquiries.
File Format: Microsoft Word 2007/2010
Download Format Extensions: Word(.docx) and iPad
Total size on disk: 32 KB